My favorite person

 Firstly, I saw him in a drama. It is an ancient, fantasy, drama. I really love that drama character because, he is a quiet one, he didn't show any emotions to anyone easily. He has no many friends, but actually, he is a kind-hearted and a reasonable, person. He is like to help poor and weak people always. After that, I found a very interesting thing. You know, that drama character appearance same as his real personality. This is the main reason I like him. 



He is Wang Yibo. His nickname is Leo because his sign star is Leo. He lives in Luohang, China. He was born on 05th of August 1997. He is the only child of his family. Furthermore, he is a dancer, councilor, singer, rapper, actor, professional motorcycle racer, TV host, and a member of UNIQ Chinese-Korean band. In addition, he is very talented at riding skateboards, playing basketball and snow skating. He can do magic too. 



When he was a child, He watched the street dancer program, and he loved it so much. So that, he started to learn to dance without a teacher. When he was thirteen, he selected as one of the top sixteen in the National IBD top hip hop compilation. So, he had a chance to go to Korea. When other children in his age spend time with their mom and dad, but he was willing to live alone in a distant country. Everyday till night, he was practicing dance for four years. He was training in Yuehua entertainment. 

At the first post of his Weibo account, he mentioned," Another year I couldn't spend new years with mom and dad... Just a little sad" 

He studied at Hanlim multy art school. It is a famous school in Korea and many talented people were emerged from this school. 

Yibo is afraid of ghosts. Also, he is afraid of the dark. The reason for this is the trauma caused by the loneliness of childhood. Sometimes, He reminds me myself, too. 


Yibo at his childhood, when he was practicing dance, suddenly, he realized that he is breathing hardly. At that time, they knew he has a myocarditis heart decease. 

Myocarditis is an inflammation of the heart muscle. This reduces the pumping of blood to the heart. This causes the heart to stop beating. He told this story at the produce 101 China program for courage of his juniors. Because of this, doctors told to stop dancing. But he was willing to take many injections because he didn't like to stop dancing. Yibo is someone who had the courage, commitment and strength at such a young age. He never stopped his passionate because of anything. He still was monitoring by doctors due to his illness. They said to him not to work hard. But he didn't care it because he does not want his sickness to stop his journey.


 In 2014, Yibo deducted in UNIQ. There, all the members lived and trained together in South Korea. In 2015, Yibo was 17 years old. The boys held their fan meeting in Bank cock, Thailand. During the rehearsal, someone splashed red paint on them, and it hit Yibo and his group's member. 


After that, In 2018, They stopped all of UNIQ group activities because of turmoil between China and Korea. Due to the situation, they had to start looking for individual project. This time was the lowest point of Wang Yibo's career. He lived months without work. Luckily, this was the time when he found DDU family. It is a program where Yibo did host. 


In 2019, Yibo officially became a professional racer with Yamaha China Racing Team. He, consistently, placed 1st or 2nd places at the practice sessions and races in the rookie category. He entered his first professional racing competition but unfortunately, due to a mechanical issue of his bike, he was withdrawn from the competition.



 You know, while filming Street Dancer 3, he injured his right ankle and cause the recurrence of an old injury. The injury could not be overlooked as well as it could have effected competition and his team. Meanwhile, doctor advised him to give some rest to his foot. Despite his injury, he continued to practice long hours and changed to the choreography. 



After that, in 2020, During the 7th round (finale) of the race, he had an accident again, so that, Wang Yibo didn't be able to finish the race. At that racing tracks, one rider lost the control of his bike and fallen by himself. His mistake made Wang Yibo fell as well on the outer track. After that, Wang Yibo's motorcycle didn't start, but other person could start his motorcycle and participated in the race. At that time, Yibo was so regretful, and also he didn't take off his helmet. He was angry and sad because of that. I can't remember this incident. It is more painful. 


After all, now he serves as a global brand ambassador for a number of well-known and popular brands. He is the youngest brand partner of numerous trading companies in China. 

He designed the back cover of the latest Redmi phone. Furthermore, he is also the Promotional Ambassador for the Winter Olympics. The government appointed him ambassador for cultural and tourism promotion in his hometown of Luohang. 

He also served as a dance instructor at the Street Dance 4 competition. He was the youngest mentor among the other mentors. The Yibo-led team won the competition, which was judged by a hundred supervisors.


 By the way, the blue book, which includes the best movies and teledramas, so Luohang, who plays Wang Yibo, had to selected among the top ten influential Chinese TV and dramas of 2021. My legacy and S2 is a documentary based on a selection of well-known actors and artists of 2021 based on their careers. This includes Wang Yibo's story.

 Yibo has a lot of victories. I can't list them because, it is a long list. 

Yibo has won many awards such as Tencent video all star award 2020- all-rounder artist of the year, Tecent entertainment white paper-verity star of the year award, 27th ERC Chinese top ten award, 30th China TV Golden eagle award, Sohu Annual fashion festival of the Year 2020 for charming man of the year, 26th huading award, GQ 2019 man of the year, Tencent music entertainment award for model reading public welfare artist, Tourism ambassador award, Golden Tower award for most popular actor etc. 


However, I want to say, hardship that Wang Yibo went through is the only thing which made him stronger and built who is he today. 

Once, Yibo said that "Maybe others'll judge you, before they know you, before they recognize you, and before they know your abilities, and will think I just want to prove something. That's what others may think. That I am deliberately trying to prove something so, I'll feel a bit of pressure, because I am not here to play. I want to do well". 

Another day he said, I don't have anything. I want to pass onto others. I just want to better myself and do what I like to do. Everyone has their own lifestyles. I am not qualified to pass anything onto others. Maybe for me... I still want to win because I want to prove myself. Do what you like. If it is something you really like. You must give it your Best" 


When I am really frustrated sometimes, He always reminds me my goals, ambitions and dreams... Where must I to go? What I truly like. How can it do? That's why, he is my favorite person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The unknown player (part 3)

Māluva (part 1)